If you haven't already checked yourself, the forecasts are calling for some showers this weekend. The workouts will go on as planned, and if necessary, we can run both Day 1 workouts indoors.
But we want you to be aware so that you'll come prepared, both as an athlete and a spectator. Pack some rain gear.
And now what you've all been waiting for, your heat assignments!
Just follow this link to open the PDF that contains heat assignments for every competitor this weekend (assuming you sent us that email).
Saturday Workout Times PDF
We've also posted the link to the PDF file on the right sidebar of this blog, just below the directions to the Ranch.
A few of you have been asking about the numbers, so here's some data for you to chew on.
- 128 men will be doing Workout A as rx'd.
- 19 men will be doing Workout A scaled.
- 49 women will be doing Workout A as rx'd.
- 3 women will be doing Workout A scaled.
- 120 men will be doing Workout B as rx'd.
- 27 men will be doing Workout B scaled.
- 24 women will be doing Workout B as rx'd.
- 28 women will be doing Workout B scaled.
Here's what you need to check on the PDF:
- You need to make sure your name is on there and it's spelled correctly.
- You need to make sure you have an athlete number assigned to you.
- You need to make sure you've been assigned heat times for both workouts.
- You need to make sure that your workout times are exactly four hours apart from one another.
Good luck to you all. It's going to be a great weekend!